top of page
1 October 2023
Opening of the registrations
25 October 2023
Official closing date for registration
27 October 2023
27 October 2023
12:00-15:00 Administrative Controls.
15:10 Race briefing and Road Books.
15:50 Ceremony of the start. (Mother Teresa Square).
16:00 - 16:30 Start of the “Tirana 24 Hours” Race.
28 October 2023
16:00 End of the race.
16:30 Finish ceremony.
To participate in “Tirana 24 Hours” Offroad Rally
first you have to fill the Entry Form in the links above.
After submitting the Entry Form, you will get an confirmation email
from the organization with the next steps to finalize the registration.
For any question write email in this address:
“Tirana24Hours” Offroad Rally
is open for four categories of vehicles:
MOTO / QUAD / CAR / SSV
The route will be the same for all the vehicles.
Every Category will be divided in Classes as follow:
Category MOTO/QUAD (TM)
Class 1: TM-1 (Under 600cc)
Class 2: TM-2 (over 600cc and single cylinder)
Class 3: TM-3 (over 600cc and bicylinder)
Class 4: TM-4 (All types of moto. Born before 1/1/ 1968)
Class 5: TM-5 (Female driver)
Class 6: TMQ (Quad Driver)
Class 7: TMQ-1 (Female Quad Driver)
Category CAR/SSV (TM)
Class 8: TC-1 (4x4 CAR Modified)
Class 9: TC-2 (4x4 CAR Production)
Class 10: TC-3 (Female Team)
Class 11: TC-4 (Modified Automobiles)
Class 12: TCS (SSV Two Persons)
In the lists below are the needed documents for drivers
and vehicles in order to participate in “Tirana24Hours” 2023.
Please be careful in presenting these documents in administrative check
and make sure to be in the order as in the list down here.
- Valid passport or ID.
- Standard driving licence.
- Personal Medical Declaration Form, (to get it on controls)
- Signed Race Contract (you will get it in the controls)
- Vehicle Circulation Permit.
- Insurance TPL (Albania Plates)
- Vehicle standard insurance green card (AL included)
(valid at least until 30/10/2023)
- The technical control pass, signed paper and sticker;
(to be taken after the technical check).
- GPS Tracker mounted and functional, (to be mounted on controls).
- Tracker deposit caution, (100 Euro)
Entry Fees to participate in (Tirana24Hours):
MOTO/QUAD: 100 Euro
CAR/SSV: 200 Euro
THIS FEE INCLUDES:
- administrative fee
- all papers, race numbers and bivouac space
- road book
- assistance road map and GPS assistance track
- sporting charges
- damaged vehicle recovery to the next PitStop (moto/quad)
- on track and PitStop medical assistance
- civil liability event insurance valid for 24 hours
- tracking system
Main Bivouac will be situated
in “Palma Nova Resort” in Tirana.
Location: (41.247776° 19.902201°)
Technical and administrative controls
will be held in the courtyard of the hotel.
bottom of page